The doctor told me to regulate my sleep. And exercise more. My ‘chi’ is bad apparently. Oh, and to stop thinking by bedtime.
– – –
The U.S. National Institutes of Health offers these tips for getting a good night’s sleep:
* Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
* Avoid exercising closer than five or six hours before bedtime.
* Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol before bed.
* Avoid large meals and beverages late at night.
* Don’t take naps after 3 p.m.
* Relax before bed, taking time to unwind with a hot bath, a good book or soothing music.
* If you’re still awake after more than 20 minutes in bed, get up and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy. Anxiety over not being able to sleep can make it harder to fall asleep.
– – –
A BIG surprise at work to start my week. Bring it on!